Guess what, ‘Shows’ is your tab for shows, also know as gigs or live dates, or if you’re an old person ‘Pop Concerts’. Click ‘Add a Show’ and you’ll see the above dialogue box.
1. In the first field, enter the date of the gig.
2. Then then the Venue and it’s Location, so for example ‘Roadmender, Northampton’
3. A description, like ‘a white hot metal show that mat included nudity. Support comes from Hard Milk’
4. Ticket Price is the price
5. Tickets URL, put a web address for the venue here.
6. Google Map URL, find the venue on Google Maps and copy and paste that URL in here.
Go on, have a go, build a BandApp right now www.bandapp.com