BrandApp Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or apps, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BrandApp Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15th June 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- User name, artist, band, venue name and genre information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Soundcloud, iTunes and Paypal ID
- Third party log in information such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
- For those purchasing products online, credit card information and or other payment information, for example PayPal.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Creation of your BandApp account and BandApp
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, but only you authorise us to do this from your account page.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, you MUST immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at . Please note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- You may use your account/ profile page to restrict the way BandApp/ BrandApp Limited contacts you.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at or by switching off notifications in your account/ profile page.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to . If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
FORUMS AND PROFILES
BrandApp Limited may make other services available through our websites for example message boards, forums, chat functionality, profile pages, blogs and other additional services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through these services may be available to visitors to our websites and to the general public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose Personal Information, or any other information, via any of these services. BrandApp Limited will not be responsible for the use of any Personal Information you disclose through the abovementioned services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES & SERVICES